Who won the best supporting actor in the 84th academy awards and for which film?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who won the best supporting actor in the 84th academy awards and for which film?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who won the best supporting actor in the 84th academy awards and for which film?» often ask the following questions:
😎 List of best actor academy awards?
For the Academy Awards for Best Actor, see the link below.
- Which film won the 2008 academy awards for best picture?
- Who was the actor that was chosen for academy awards for best actor in a supporting role in 1989?
- What actor won 26 academy awards?
😎 Who won best film academy awards 2017?
- Feb 27th, 2017 The complete list of 2017 Oscars winners is here! Moonlight took home Oscars 2017 Best Picture honors after a mishap had La La Land being declared the winner by presenters Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway. La La Land did manage to score six total Oscars, including a win for Emma Stone!
- Who decline academy awards in 1973 for best actor?
- Which film won for academy awards in 2010?
- Which film won the 2002 academy awards for the best picture?
😎 Which 1959 film won 11 academy awards including best picture?
- Which actor has won the most national film awards?
- Which actor has won the best-supporting-actor award the most times?
- Which film won the oscar for best animated short film at the 86th academy awards?
1 other answer
Christopher Plummer, Beginners
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Who won the best supporting actor in the 84th academy awards and for which film?» so you can surely find the answer!
Who was the first african american to win both a best supporting actor and best actor academy award?
Denzel Washington was the first black performer to win two Academy Awards. He won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for "Glory" (1989) and the Best Actor award for "Training Day" (2001).
Who won the 1999 academy awards for best actress and best actor?
The Best Actress Oscar for 1999 went to Hilary Swank for her performance in "Boys Don't Cry." The Best Actor award went to Kevin Spacey for his screen work in "American Beauty."
Which actor won the oscar for best actor in a leading role at the 86th academy awards?
Matthew McConaughey won for Dallas Buyers Club
What actor has won the most academy awards?
Katharine HepburnKatharine Hepburn won four Academy Awards (all for Best Actress), more than any other actor or actress in the history of the award.
Which is the host of the indian film academy awards?
- This year, Bangkok, Thailand, will become the perfect host of the 19th edition of International Indian Film Academy Awards after 10 years. The venue will be Thailand ‘s Siam Niramit which is decorated with the country’s rich art heritage.
Who was named the best actor in 57th national film awards?
Salman Khan was named the best Actor. The occasion was National Film Awards. It was the 57th edition of the awards.
Who won the best actor and actress at the 1959 academy awards?
Simone Signoret won the Academy Award for Best Actress in 1959 for the film Room at the Top. Charlton Heston won the Academy Award for Best Actor in 1959 for the film Ben-Hur.
Which film had the most nominations for the 2012 academy awards?
The two most nominated films were The Artist and Hugo. The Artist was nominated for 11 Academy Awards, and Hugo followed with 10 nominations.
How many academy awards has a female actor won?
- Over the years, several female actresses have dominated awards season. But while many have been nominated countless times, only three actresses have ever won three or more Academy Awards. And only one actor, male or female, has ever won four.
Which actress won the oscar for best actress in a supporting role at the 86th academy awards?
Lupita Nyong'o won for her performance in 12 Years a Slave
What song was played during the governors award segment at the 84th academy awards?
Which industry gives academy awards?
Which movie won the oscar for best foreign language film at the 86th academy awards?
The Great Beauty
Who is the actor who won the most acedemy awards for best supporting actor and how many times did?
Walter Brennan won three Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actor.
What film won five academy awards in 1975 including best picture and best director?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Which korean actor won many awards?
What is the academy award for best supporting actress?
- The Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress is an award presented annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS). It is given to honor an actress who has delivered an outstanding performance in a supporting role while working within the film industry.
Which indian actor has won the most number of awards in best actor category in the iifa awards?
i tink shah rukh khan or shahid kapoor,......
What actor was most-nominated for academy awards in the 1990s?
Sir Anthony Hopkins received one Academy Award and earned three other nominations during the 1990s. He won the 1991 Best Actor Oscar for his performance as the evil Dr. Hannibal Lecter in "The Silence of the Lambs." He also was nominated as Best Actor of 1993 for "The Remains of the Day," Best Actor of 1995 for "Nixon" and Best Supporting Actor of 1997 for "Amistad."
Which 1954 film won marlon brando his first best actor award?
Brando won his first Oscar for his performance as Terry Malloy in "On the Waterfront."
Which british awards are equivalent to us academy awards?
The BAFTAs: The British Academy of Film and Television Arts.