Who won the 2014 tony award for best choreography?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who won the 2014 tony award for best choreography?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who won the 2014 tony award for best choreography?» often ask the following questions:
😎 Who won the tony award for best choreography in 2015?
The 2015 Best Choreography Tony went to Christopher Wheeldon. He received the award for his choreography for An American in Paris.
- What musical won the best revival of a musical tony award in 2014?
- Who won the academy award for 'best choreography' in 1963?
- Is tony award prestigious?
😎 Who won the tony award for choreography in 2008?
The 2008 Best Choreography Tony went to Andy Blankenbuehler. He received the award for his choreography of In the Heights.
- Who won 2007 tony award for best musical?
- Who won the tony award for best original score written for the theatre in 2014?
- Who got the best choreography award in star screen awards 2011?
😎 Who won the 2014 tony award for best orchestrations?
The Tony for Best Orchestrations went to Jason Robert Brown in 2014. He was awarded the Tony in recognition of his work in The Bridges of Madison County. Brown also won a 2014 Tony Award for the score of The Bridges of Madison County.
- What is a tony award?
- When was tony award created?
- How is the tony award for best musical determined?
1 other answer
The Tony for Best Choreography went to Warren Carlyle in 2014. He received his Tony for his work on After Midnight.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Who won the 2014 tony award for best choreography?» so you can surely find the answer!
What won the tony award for best musical in 2009?
- June 7, 2009 Broadway productions with roots in the London theater dominated the 63rd annual Tony Awards on Sunday, with “Billy Elliot” winning best musical and nine other awards and “God of Carnage” picking up honors for best play, best director and best actress.
Who won the tony award for best orchestrations in 2015?
The 2015 Best Orchestrations Tony went to Chris Austin, Don Sebesky, and Bill Elliott. These three won their award for their orchestrations for An American in Paris.
Who hosted the 2014 tony awards?
The 2014 Tony Awards were hosted by Hugh Jackman.
When was tony jannus award created?
Tony Jannus Award was created in 1964.
What play won the tony award for best musical in 1951?
"South Pacific" won the Tony for Best Musical in 1951.
What play won the tony award for best musical in 2004?
What production won the tony award for best musical in 2008?
The 2008 Best Musical Tony went to In the Heights. The musical was written by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Quiara Alegria Hudes.
What production won the tony award for best play in 2004?
The 2004 Best Play Tony went to I Am My Own Wife. The show opened on December 3, 2003 at the Lyceum Theatre.
What show won the tony award for best musical in 2002?
Thoroughly Modern Millie.
What show won the tony award for best play in 2015?
The 2015 Best Play Tony went to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.
Who won the 2014 tony award for best performance by an actor in a leading role in a musical?
The Tony Award went to Neil Patrick Harris in 2014. Harris received the award for his performance as Hedwig in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
Who won the 2014 tony award for best performance by an actress in a featured role in a play?
The Tony award went to Sophie Okonedo in 2014. She received the award for her performance as Ruth Younger in the revival of A Raisin in the Sun. The revival itself won the Best Revival of a Play Tony in 2014.
First play to win tony award 1948?
First Play to Win a Tony Award : ALL MY SONS, 1947 First Musical to Win a Tony Award: KISS ME KATE, 1949
How much does a tony award cost?
An award cost $400 as of at least 2000, $750 as of at least 2009, and, as of 2013, had been $2,500 "for several years", according to Tony Award Productions.
What was the tony award named after?
The Tony Award was named after Antoinette Perry, who was in the American Theater Wing. She was an actress and the Tony Awards are her namesake.
Who are the tony award named after?
Who is the youngest tony award winner?
The youngest performer to win a Tony Award was Frankie Michaels, who was honored in 1966 for his work in Mame, shortly after he turned 11. The youngest actress is Daisy Eagan, who was 11 when she won for The Secret Garden in 1991.
Who was the 1958 tony award winner?
The Music Man
Who won 2014 ezhuthachan award?
2014 Vishnu Narayanan Namboothiri
Was the musical rent a tony award winner?
Yes, RENT won the Tony Award for Best Musical.
What musical won the tony award in 1949?
"Kiss Me Kate" won all of its five Tony nominations: Best Musical, Producer, Author, Composer and Lyricist and Costumes.
When did joan allen win a tony award?
Joan Allen won a Tony award in 1988 for her performance in the Broadway show Burn This. She has also received three Academy Award nominations, of which she did not win.
When did liza minnelli win a tony award?
- In 1965, Liza won a Tony Award for starring in Flora the Red Menace. In 1972, Liza won the Academy Award for Best Actress. In 1973, Liza’s television show won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Single Program.
Who won the 2014 ridler award?
- And the winner of the 2014 Detroit Autorama Ridler Award is … the 1964 Rivision a Buick Riviera Custom built by owner and builder J.F. Launier of British Columbia, Canada.