Who sang the theme song 9 to 5?
Top best answers to the question «Who sang the theme song 9 to 5»
A Cup Of Ambition And Endurance: '9 To 5' Unites Workers Across Decades. Dolly Parton in a scene from the 1980 comedy 9 to 5. The film's theme song, performed by Parton, took on a life of its own.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Who sang the theme song 9 to 5?» often ask the following questions:
😎 Who sang sister sister theme song?
Sister, Sister (TV series)
|Starring||Tia Mowry Tamera Mowry Jackée Harry Tim Reid Marques Houston RonReaco Lee Deon Richmond|
|Theme music composer||Tim Heintz, Randy Petersen and Kevin Quinn (entire run) Kurt Farquhar (seasons 5–6)|
|Opening theme||"Sister, Sister" (main title theme)|
- Who sang the magic school bus theme song?
- Who sang the theme song for the dukes of hazzard?
- Who sang the theme song in the movie 9 to 5?
😎 Who sang st elmo's fire theme song?
Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)" is a song by British singer John Parr from the 1985 film St. Elmo's Fire. It hit number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart on 7 September 1985, remaining there for two weeks. It was the main theme for Joel Schumacher's film, and first single from the soundtrack.
😎 Who sang the brady bunch theme song?
- The theme song, written by Schwartz and Frank De Vol , and originally arranged, sung, and performed by Paul Parrish, Lois Fletcher, and John Beland under the name the Peppermint Trolley Company , quickly communicated to audiences that the Bradys were a blended family.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Who sang the theme song 9 to 5?» so you can surely find the answer!Who sang the thong song?
"Thong Song" is a song recorded by American R&B singer Sisqó. It was released on February 15, 2000, as the second single from Sisqó's 1999 solo debut studio album Unleash the Dragon.Who sang the titanic song?
Céline Dion, who was no stranger to movie songs in the 1990s, since her contribution to Walt Disney's Beauty and the Beast, sang "My Heart Will Go On", the film's signature song written by James Horner and Will Jennings.What country singers sang danny's song?
"Danny's Song" is a song written by American singer-songwriter Kenny Loggins, as a gift for his brother Danny for the birth of his son, Colin. It first appeared on an album by Gator Creek and a year later on the album Sittin' In, the debut album by Loggins and Messina.Who first sang the song money?
- "Money" is a song by the English progressive rock band Pink Floyd from their 1973 album The Dark Side of the Moon. Written by Roger Waters, it opened side two of the LP record.
Who originally sang "Play That Funky Music, White Boy," not Vanilla Ice's version? Question #35623. Asked by mslangteacher. mk2norwich. Answer has 2 votes. mk2norwich. Answer has 2 votes. 'Play That Funky Music' was a US number one (UK number six) hit for Wild Cherry in 1976. Source: Guinness British Hit Singles.Who originally sang the song africa?
Africa (Toto song)
|Songwriter(s)||David Paich Jeff Porcaro|
|Toto singles chronology|
"Crazy" is a ballad composed by Willie Nelson. It has been recorded by several artists, most notably by Patsy Cline, whose version was a No. 2 country hit in 1962....Crazy (Willie Nelson song)
|Genre||Country, traditional pop|
3 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Billboard ranked it as the No. 24 song for 1971....Signs (Five Man Electrical Band song)
|Length||4:05 (album version) 3:20 (single version)|
- "Africa" is a song by rock band Toto, and one of the band's most recognizable songs. It was included on their 1982 album Toto IV , and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in February 1983 and number three on the UK Singles Chart the same month. The song was written by the band's keyboardist/vocalist David Paich and drummer Jeff Porcaro .
- "Radioactive" was sung by vocalist Paul Rodgers who also wrote it in 1984.
"Shout" is a popular song, written and originally recorded by American vocal group the Isley Brothers in 1959. Later versions include a UK top ten hit in 1964 by Scottish singer Lulu.Who sang the original song grease?
Who is the lead singer of Bad Company?
- Brian Anthony Howe (born 22 July 1953) is an English Rock singer and songwriter, best known for replacing Paul Rodgers as the lead vocalist of Bad Company. Howe's career was jump-started in 1983 when Ted Nugent recruited him to handle lead vocals for his Penetrator album and front its subsequent world tour.
Who sings the song Closing Time?
- "Closing Time" is a song by American rock band Semisonic. It was released in March 1998 as the lead single from their album Feeling Strangely Fine .
"The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is a 1976 hit song written, composed and performed by Canadian singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot to commemorate the sinking of the bulk carrier SS Edmund Fitzgerald on Lake Superior on November 10, 1975.Who sang the song guess who?
- "Laughing" / " Undun ". (1969) "These Eyes" is a song by the Canadian rock band The Guess Who. The song was co-written by the group's lead guitarist Randy Bachman and lead singer Burton Cummings and originally included on the band's 1969 album Wheatfield Soul .
- "Highway Star" is a song by the English rock band Deep Purple. It is the opening track on their 1972 album Machine Head and is the fastest song in tempo on the album.
5 Things You Might Not Know About The Eagles' 'Hotel California' The Eagles hit song won the 1977 Grammy for Record of the Year. The band's principle singer, songwriter and guitarist died in New York City at the age of 67. — -- "Hotel California" is arguably the Eagles' most iconic song.Who sang the song my sharona?
The Knack - My Sharona live - YouTube.Who sang the song these eyes?
- These Eyes. " These Eyes " is a song by the Canadian rock band The Guess Who. The song was co-written by the group's lead guitarist Randy Bachman and lead singer Burton Cummings and originally included on the band's 1969 album Wheatfield Soul. It was first released as a single (backed by "Lightfoot"), in their native Canada,...
"Trouble" is a blues song written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, originally performed by Elvis Presley in 1958 and covered by a number of artists in later years, most notably by Amanda Lear.Who sang the song wolverton mountain?
Columbia Records - Claude King - Wolverton Mountain 1962 "Wolverton Mountain" was a hit that established Claude King's career as an American country singer/s...