Top best answers to the question «What were kobe's favorite songs»
She performed moving renditions of her hit songs "XO" and "Halo." One of Kobe Bryant's favorite songs was "XO" and Beyonce asked the room to join her in singing.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What were kobe's favorite songs?» often ask the following questions:
😎 What are elon musk's favorite songs?
- Bad Girl - Klaas EditChris Burke, Audiosonik, Klaas.
- Don't Doubt ur VibeElon “EDM” Musk.
- Life on Mars? - 2015 RemasterDavid Bowie.
- Electric FeelMGMT.
- Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be A Long, Long Time)Elton John.
- Counting StarsOneRepublic.
- Space OddityDavid Bowie.
- A Sky Full of StarsColdplay.
- What songs were in american graffiti?
- What songs were popular in 1790?
- What songs were popular in 1880?
😎 Can dogs have favorite songs?
Study says yes. Researchers from the Scottish SPCA and the University of Glasgow played a variety of genres of music — soft rock, Motown, pop, reggae and classical — for dogs at a shelter in Dumbarton, Scotland, and tracked their heart rates and behavior, the BBC reports…
😎 What songs were big in 1975?
- Love Will Keep Us Together. Captain & Tennille.
- Rhinestone Cowboy. Glen Campbell.
- Philadelphia Freedom. Elton John.
- Before the Next Teardrop Falls. Freddy Fender.
- My Eyes Adored You. Frankie Valli.
- Shining Star. Earth, Wind & Fire.
- Fame. David Bowie.
- Laughter in the Rain. Neil Sedaka.
- What songs were popular in 2003?
- What were top songs in 2006?
- What do you name a playlist with favorite songs?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «What were kobe's favorite songs?» so you can surely find the answer!How to share favorite songs on spotify?
Spotify has launched a new in-app feature that makes it easier for users to share their favorite tracks, podcasts and episodes on social media. It's called “My Forever Favorites” and the feature is available on Spotify's Android and iOS apps. Tap on the '+' icon to add a song or podcast.1950s music: what songs were most popular?
20 Biggest Songs of the Summer: The 1950s
- Elvis Presley, "Don't Be Cruel"
- Bill Haley & His Comets, "Rock Around The Clock" ...
- Gogi Grant, "The Wayward Wind" ...
- Sheb Wooley, "The Purple People Eater" ...
- Mitch Miller, "The Yellow Rose Of Texas" ...
- Elvis Presley, "(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear" ...
- Frank Sinatra, "Learnin' The Blues" ...
- Johnny Horton, "The Battle Of New Orleans" ...
YouTube Rewind 2018 Soundtrack
- In My FeelingsDrake.
- High HopesPanic! At The Disco.
- IDOLBTS, Nicki Minaj.
- I Like ItCardi B, Bad Bunny, J Balvin.
- HappierMarshmello, Bastille.
- Baby SharkPinkfong.
- Swanee - Al Jolson
- West End Blues - Louis Armstrong
- Rhapsody In Blue - Paul Whiteman featuring George Gershwin
- Ain't Misbehavin' - Fats Waller/Louis Armstrong
- T For Texas (Blue Yodel#1) - Jimmie Rodgers
- In The Jailhouse Now - Jimmie Rodgers
- The Prisoner's Song - Vernon Dalhart
- The St…
- Ol' Man River - Paul Robeson/Al Jolson
|Blind Auditions Premieres||"Good Girls Go Bad"||Jared Blake|
|"Rolling in the Deep"||Vicci Martinez , Aida Nikolaychuk|
|"If I Ain't Got You" by The Scientist Renagades Seven nation army Creep Zombie||Sonia Rao /Melissa Jimenez Gabriella Laberge Holly Henry|
- Sorry Seems To Be the Hardest Word (1976)
- Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters (1972)
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (1973)
- Bennie and the Jets (1974)
- Your Song (1970)
- Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (1973)
- Long Time) (1972)
- Tiny Dancer (1971)
- Good Morning to All (Happy Birthday To You) - 1893
- Amazing Grace - 1800
- Jingle Bells - 1857 (by James Pierpont)
- Old MacDonald Had A Farm - 1859
- Camptown Races*- 1850 (Stephen Foster)
- Mary Had a Little Lamb - (1830 Lyrics)
- Rock-a-bye Baby - 1884 (by Effie I…
- Alphabet Song - 1834 (copyrighted by C…
- In the early years of jazz, record companies were often eager to decide what songs were to be recorded by their artists. Popular numbers in the 1920s were pop hits such as "Sweet Georgia Brown", "Dinah" and "Bye Bye Blackbird".
- These songs can become favorites as we seek to recreate that atmosphere later. Another school of thought is that there are songs that become favorites not so much for the musical structure or lyrics that generate a specific emotion, but rather for what that song represents in our memory.
Hip Hop etc.: Hit-Boy, 9th Wonder, Jahlil Beats, Boi-1da, Soulja Boy, Alex da Kid, Mdl, Ayo the Producer, Lex Luger and many more. It's used in other genres too like classical music but I don't who at the moment. I think Hans Zimmer used it for a short time.What songs were popular during the vietnam war?
- Songs Vietnam Veterans Remember Most 10. Green Green Grass of Home by Porter Wagoner 9. Chain of Fools by Aretha Franklin 8. The Letter by The Box Tops 7. (Sittin’ on) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding 6. Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) 5. Purple Haze by Jim Hendrix Experience 4. Detroit City by Bobby Bare
- These four songs stayed at the #1 position on the charts the longest, a mere three weeks: "The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand "Seasons in the Sun" by Terry Jacks "The Streak" by Ray Stevens "You're Having My Baby" by Paul Anka
- The song "Nothing Compares 2 U" was written by Prince and the first recording was released by his protege group The Family in 1985.
- Warner Bros. "Vogue" was originally intended as a Madonna B-side…
- The New York based dance trio Deee-Lite first introduced themselves to club audiences by topping the dance chart with "Groove Is In the Heart."
- Alexander's Ragtime Band ...Arthur Collins&Byron Harlan (1911)
- Over There ...American Quartet (1917)
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart ...Peerless Quartet (1911)
- Moonlight Bay ...American Quartet (1912)
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) ...Al Jolson (1913)
- Till We Meet Again ...Henry Burr&Albert Campbell (1919)
- Joy to the World - Three Dog Night
- Maggie May/Find a Reason to Believe - Rod Stewart
- It's Too Late//I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King
- One Bad Apple - The Osmonds
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart? ...
- Indian Reservation - The Raiders
- Go Away Little Girl - Donny Osmond
- Take Me Home,Country Roads - John Denver
- Blockbuster - Sweet
- Cum On Feel The Noize - Slade
- The Twelfth Of Never - Donny Osmond
- Get Down - Gilbert O'Sullivan
- Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree - Dawn featuring Tony Orlando
- See My Baby Jive - Wizzard
- Can The Can - Suzi Quatro
- Rubber Bullets - 10cc
- Skweeze Me Pleeze Me - Slade
- Welcome Home - Peters and Lee
- 10. " A Lover's Question," Clyde McPhatter.
- 9. " It's Only Make Believe," Conway Twitty.
- 8. " Lonesome Town," Ricky Nelson.
- 7. " Beep, Beep," the Playmates.
- 6. " One Night," Elvis Presley.
- 5. " Tom Dooley," the Kingston Trio.
- 4. " Problems," the Everly Brothers.
- 3. "
- 10 Buddy Holly, 'Peggy Sue' ...
- 9 Hank Williams, 'Your Cheatin' Heart' ...
- 8 The Drifters, 'Money Honey' ...
- 7 Sam Cooke, 'You Send Me' ...
- 6 Eddie Cochran, 'Summertime Blues' ...
- 5 Howlin Wolf, 'Smokestack Lightnin'' ...
- 4 Little Richard, 'Tutti Frutti' ...
- 3 Jerry Lee Lewis, 'Great Balls of Fire'
- Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley.
- Don't Be Cruel - Elvis Presley.
- Lisbon Antigua - Nelson Riddle.
- My Prayer - The Platters.
- The Wayward Wind - Gogi Grant.
- The Poor People of Paris - Les Baxter.
- Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) - Doris Day.
- Hound Dog - Elvis Presley.
- Hold On - Wilson Phillips.
- It Must Have Been Love - Roxette.
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor.
- Poison - Bell Biv Devoe.
- Vogue - Madonna.
- Vision of Love - Mariah Carey.
- Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins.
- Hold On - En Vogue.
- Love Will Keep Us Together - The Captain and Tennille.
- Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell.
- Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John.
- Before the Next Teardrop Falls - Freddy Fender.
- My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli.
- Shining Star - Wind and Fire.
- Fame - David Bowie.
- Walk Like an Egyptian - Bangles.
- Alone - Heart.
- Shake You Down - Gregory Abbott.
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston.
- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship.
- C'est La Vie - Robbie Nevil.
- Here I Go Again - Whitesnake.
- The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby and the Range.
- Bridge Over Troubled Water. Simon & Garfunkel. Also appears on these Year End Charts.
- (They Long To Be) Close To You. Carpenters…
- American Woman/No Sugar Tonight. The Guess Who…
- Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head. B.J. Thomas…
- War. Edwin Starr…
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough. Diana Ross…
- I'll Be There. Jackson 5…
- Get Ready. Rare Earth.